Attendant's cap, Tivoli cinema

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

Tivoli Cinema Attendant's Hat

Donated by Mr D. Burnett
Museum Numbers: 1990-90-1

Hat worn by an attendant at the Tivoli in the 1950s. The Tivoli opened as a music hall in 1913 before becoming a cinema. Audiences at the Tivoli would have watched everything from silent films and the advent of sound with "the talkies", to its final use showing "Continental" films. It finally closed in 1977.

Attendant's cap, Tivoli cinema
Funding Logos