"Forfarshire" figurehead

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

'Forfarshire' figurehead

Donated by Miss Leslie
Museum number 1893-18

Figurehead from the 'Forfarshire' which was built in Dundee in 1835 by Adamson & Borrie of Dundee for the Dundee & Hull Steam Packet Company.
This ship was regarded with particular pride by Dundonians as she was the first steamer of any size to be built in a local shipyard.

"Forfarshire" figurehead
Funding Logos