Forfarshire Football Association Trophy Cup 1883-94

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

Forfarshire Football Association Trophy Cup, 1883-94

Donated by Mr A. Reid
Museum number 1969-162-2

Forfarshire Football Association formed in 1883. There were eighteen clubs competing for the cup, twelve from Dundee, two from Arbroath and one each from the then independent towns of Broughty Ferry and Lochee. There were also clubs from Coupar Angus and Montrose.
This is the 2nd XI Forfarshire cup which only lasted from the beginning of the Association in 1883 until 1894 with teams such as Our Boys Rangers, Strathmore Athletic and Lochee United competing.

Forfarshire Football Association Trophy Cup 1883-94
Funding Logos