Long maroon coat with epaulettes and gold ribbon trim

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

Tivoli Cinema Attendant's Coat

Donated by Mr D. Burnett
Museum Numbers: 1990-90-1

Outfit worn by an attendant at the Tivoli in the 1950s. The Tivoli opened as a music hall in 1913 before becoming a cinema. Audiences at the Tivoli would have watched everything from silent films and the advent of sound with "the talkies", to its final use showing "Continental" films. It finally closed in 1977.

Long maroon coat with epaulettes and gold ribbon trim
Funding Logos